Membership Categories & Benefits
Join the Society for Cryobiology. All membership categories include the following benefits:
1) Individual Membership ($60): Open to individuals engaging in or concerned with scientific research in low temperature biology.
2) Individual Membership with Print Subscription ($130): Same as Individual Membership, but also includes a discounted print subscription to the journal Cryobiology (6 issues/year).
3) Sustaining Membership ($165): For individuals who wish to help sustain the activities of the Society by their annual dues contribution. This membership category includes a print subscription to Cryobiology. Sustaining members are identified as such in the printed membership directory.
4) Free Student Membership ($0): Open to full-time students in a degree program. In addition to all benefits of Individual Membership, student members are eligible for several award programs sponsored by the Society for Cryobiology, including travel awards supporting attendance of the Annual Meeting, the Student Poster Award, and the Peter L. Steponkus Crystal Award.
5) Student Membership with Print Subscription ($40): Same as Free Student Membership, but includes a print subscription to Cryobiology, at a discounted student rate.
6) Retired Membership ($45): Same as Individual Membership, but with reduced annual dues for retired individuals.
7) Corporate Membership ($800): Open to commercial organizations supportive of scientific research in low temperature biology. All benefits of Individual Membership accrue to a designated company representative.
8) Institutional Membership ($275): Open to non-profit institutions supportive of scientific research in low temperature biology. Benefits are the same as those for Corporate Membership.
Click here to apply for membership in the Society for Cryobiology or to renew a previous membership.